Tuesday, February 24, 2009


lol...i duno y im back here...actually i just realised i have my blog here which i left it just like dat after 3 posts...hmm...there is nothing much to update about myself...

oh ya, i have just bought a brand new NOKIA 5800 XPRESS MUSIC :-)...i have the intention to buy it but never tot i would end up with the phone so soon...it was all due to the maxis myphone deal, yeah, the offer was too good to refuse...

i bought it at RM1,200 instead of retail price RM1,350-1,499 in the market...i have to thank to buddy, tsam who alerted me about the promotion, in fact he was looking forward to buy the phone as well (he's expected to get by end of this week too)...

wif my new NOKIA, so sorry but i have to leave my 'ex-phone' SONY ERICSSON Z550i at home liao...it had served me well since november 2006...i bought it for RM740, the money which i earned as part time promoter at sunshine square...

tis phone was my 1st ever color screen+camera phone (previously i were using 3310 and 3315)...no doubt, i shall keep it as spare phone...the condition is still pretty good despite fell many times, amazingly it's still functioning well...

as for my job, hmm...im completing my 2 years cadetship soon, by 16 of April hopefully...will be promoted to grade 2 level 2 journalist according to the salary scheme...n salary will increase a bit (in dire need of increment :P)

akhir sekali...bulan februari sudah sampai penghujungnya dan bermakna gaji dah nak keluar...duit dah nak habis beli phone baru, kena top up...hahaha....btw time flies, entering march...anyhow...im still 22-year-old guy :-) BUHBYE~

No comments: