Sunday, June 15, 2008

and right here right now it begins...

ho la guys n gals, never in my mind i ever thought of blogging...lol, but it's what happening now, im writing my blog...i just gotta believe it, hahaha...n u guys wanna know the reason behind it?im gonna reveal it...who is the one inspired me to start blogging? not frens, not celebrities but it was, a man that always i had utmost respect for him...the man was none other than Tun Mahathir our 'Bapa Kemodenan'...how remarkable for a 82-year-old man started his blog since May and now the hits for his blog reaching almost 2 million...of cos, im setting up my blog not to voice my political view, but just a mere diary to share wif u guys and perhaps, i would say i wont refrain myself from commenting on certain issues...hehehe...im a journalist wat, RIGHT? arghhhhh, it's getting late...so guys and gals...pls support my blog k...TOR CHE TOR CHE, XIE XIE, THANKS THANKS, TERIMAKASIH TERIMAKASIH, ARIGATO ARIGATO...buhbye~

*my command of english is extremely below the par, POOR to be exact...so there's a possibility i will be using BAHASA MALAYSIA for some post...

No comments: