Monday, June 16, 2008

Turks shocker...

I must agree 'FOOTBALL is CRUEL'...in chinese, ppl say the ball is round (indicating anything can happen in football), and i have seen it last nite the match Czech Republic vs Turkey...Czech hopes of qualifying to the quater-final gone in just 5 minutes, leading comfortabaly by 2 goals margin...but, in the end...they were 'robbed' of their place in the next round...the implication is...gosh...never take things for GRANTED, i repeat, G-R-A-N-T-E-D...

As for Turkey, i'd learned 'Never say die' attitude...not until the final whistle, and that's wat turkey brilliant display in the final 15 mins into stoppage time...they got their wat is supposed to be a 'consolation' goal and Nihat Kavechi delivered another two goals to complete the greatest come back in turkey's football team history...so, morale of the story ialah: "BERJUANG BIAR SEHINGGA TITISAN DARAH TERAKHIR...!"

Meanwhile, on Monday's noon...i went to post office at Taman Melawati to claim my fuel rebate of RM625 (my new car road tax i paid on april, so i sudah 'layak' lo) but 'tidak kesampaian'...the number i took was 15xx and the current was 14xx, dats about 100 turns b4 my turn...arghhhhhhh...no way...i wont spend my time waiting unless the timeframe is reasonable to wait lo...NO WAY...HAHAHA...n bcos of dat, my MOM nagged me whole day...

ends...

No comments: